For the correct use of machinery and equipment, careful maintenance and strict implementation of safe operating procedures are necessary for prolonging the service life of the hydraulic press and ensuring safe production. Therefore, apart from being familiar with the machine’s structure and performance, the operator should also pay attention to the following points:
- The commissioning and maintenance of the hydraulic station require professionals. When you disassemble hydraulic components, make sure you are placing the parts in a clean place. There should be no scratches on each sealed surface.
- When using the hydraulic station, pay great attention to the quality of the hydraulic oil. Keep the hydraulic oil clean. The oil must be strictly filtered, and an oil filter should be configured in the hydraulic press system.
- Under the condition of ensuring the system’s normal operation, adjust the pressure of the hydraulic pump as low as possible. You should also adjust the pressure of the back-pressure valve as low as possible. This helps to reduce energy loss and heat generation.
- In order to prevent dust and water from falling into the oil, keep the area around the oil tank should. So you should arry out regular maintenance.
- The liquid level of the fuel tank should always be high enough. This is to ensure the oil in the system has sufficient circulating cooling conditions. Pay attention to keeping the fuel tank, oil pipes and other equipment clean to facilitate heat dissipation. Generally, the oil temperature is between 30℃-55℃, which is the safest temperature. It is also the most appropriate temperature for the highest performance and most extended life.
- Try to prevent the pressure everywhere in the system from falling below the atmospheric pressure. At the same time, use a good sealing device, and replace it in time when the seal fails.
- For systems with water coolers, make sure you are maintaining sufficient cooling water. You should also unblock the pipelines. For systems with air coolers, maintain smooth ventilation. Prevent the oil temperature from being too high.
- For a system with a filter, you should clean or replace the filter element should regularly. May every month to prevent clogging. If the oil temperature rises too fast, it may cause the hydraulic components or the oil pump to rupture.